A dream that came true
A family thing.
There are things in our life that we desire so much that sometimes they become reality.
• In 2006 we planted our first 2000 sqm vineyard in Carro, a small village in eastern Liguria, where my grandfather, Luigi Paganini, known as “U Tuscan”, did the same 70 years ago.
• In 2008 we bought the shop of “Ricci” (a great friend of grandfather Luigi), the old grocery store in the village, to make it the first cellar.
• In 2010 we planted the second vineyard that we will call “Campo Grande” because it was born from the union of three particles of land that form a “large field” of about 1 hectare.
• In the meantime, the company is growing together with our enthusiasm and in 2016 we decided to make the “leap” buying a property of about 1100sqm. abandoned for 35 years, located on the hills of the “cranes” and we start work on the new cellar.
• At the same time, we buy a plot of land of about 25,000 square meters in the village of “il Castagneto” where in 2017 we plant another vineyard of 1 hectare and a half.
• In 2019 another 2 vineyards will take shape on two different hills with exceptional exposures.